During private lessons you will
- play interesting, engaging piano pieces
- learn how to read music notation
- develop imitation and memorisation skills
- refine your arm, hand, finger, and whole body motions needed to play piano
- develop ensemble skills through playing duets with Kylie
- be creative at the piano
During group lessons you will
- learn music theory and aural skills through group games and activities
- play your favourite piece to other students and they will play to you!
- develop ensemble skills through playing together
- develop improvisation and composition skills
- learn about music history and culture
- make friends
- have fun!
You can enjoy weekly private lessons as well as three fun group lessons per term.
Exams, recitals and eisteddfods are also offered throughout the year.