This is a slightly different format of tuition for students aged 16 yrs and over.
- Start out with a 30 minute weekly lesson.
- Start with the basics of theory, technique and reading music.
- Begin with a suitable adult beginner series such as Accelerated Piano Adventures or Adult Piano Adventures and move on to whatever styles of music you like.
- Pay when you come or in advance lump sum payments (discounted) if desired.
- Books are paid for as needed.
- Lesson times are available before 3:00pm or after 5:00pm on Tuesday through Thursday.
- Participation in exams or concerts is welcome but not necessary.
Fees may be paid upfont for the term, or on a 'per lesson' basis.
single 30 minute lesson = $25
single 45 minute lesson (advancing students) = $34
A $2 per lesson discount applies if you pay in advance for each 10 week term. No refunds will be given.
Set aside at least $40 for initial books and materials.
- Please arrive on time for your lesson. Upon arrival you may ring the doorbell, enter and wait in the waiting room until I call you for your lesson.
- I must be notified if you are unable to attend your scheduled lesson.
- An appropriate number of lessons may be rescheduled to a mutually convenient time.
- An unnotified absence should be paid for at the following lesson.
- You will be billed for any damaged or misplaced books and materials borrowed from the studio.
- Adult students should not bring their young children along to their lesson.
You will be asked to sign a more detailed studio policy when you enrol.
Anyone can learn to play piano - you are not too old to begin! Come along and try it out :)